This tea is perfect for sipping while writing a blog post.
Which I'm doing.
I try to write more blog posts, I always think of great ideas and then never go through with it.
Anyways, this tea is perfect for right now because it's almost midnight, and I don't want anything dense or caffeinated. As you can see, it's just a slice of lime and some cinnamon sticks. Delicious !
So, a little while ago, my friend Natalie and I [^] had some rad vegan eats.
We started out by roasting thick slices of: portobello mushrooms, broccoli, red peppers, and whole snap peas in garlic and balsamic vinegar. We had that over brown rice with almond "ninja" matcha lattes. While the veggies were roasting, and the brown rice was bubbling, Natalie and I had a stroke of genius in tandem.
For a pre-dinner snack, I showed natalie my habit of stuffing dried apricots with pecans. Like so:
Then she said:
"What if we dipped these in chocolate?"
And "Pecan Warriors" were born.
Don't ask me why we called them that. I don't remember.
Regardless, they were delicious.





No comments:
Post a Comment