One of the most famous vegan blogs I follow is run by an energetic, and chocolate-covered girl named
Katie. The best thing about her recipes (besides being nutritious and super yummy) is how simplistic they are. She takes real, honest ingredients and cooks them in simple ways that are always amazing! Today, in preparation for my lunch tomorrow made a batch of
banana butter. I got hooked on this recipe in the summer time, if you make it you will see why. It doesn't sound like much, sure, it's only banana and peanuts. When I first explained it to my best friend she said "I don't think I want that."
And then she tried it.
All you need is a few tablespoons of natural peanut butter, (you don't need the sugar salt or extra oils, people!) a banana, and some sort of blending device.
There are three steps:
Step 1: Place ingredients in blending device
 |
| BEFORE |
Step 2: Blend
 |
| AFTER |
Step 3: Spread on toast and enjoy in an all-white room with your significant other
 |
| Awwwww |
No comments:
Post a Comment