8.13.2011

Get excited because it's MAREN'S FAVOURITE THINGS. (Part One)

EVERYBODY IS GETTING KIWI WINE SLUSHIES.


YES OH MY GOD
via google images

On Tuesday I had some of my best amigos over for some vegan noms, good conversation, and some re/upcycling (expect a post on that later). The guest list included my friend Elysse, who is amazing and talented and also has a blog that you should check out and comment on.

Elysse takes pictures, and they are really nice.

Photo By Elysse Bell

This was delicious, and so so so so so simple.

The idea sprouted from a fortunate misreading of a Facebook status, that sent me on a quest to create alcoholic freezies. It's august after all, and we are all adults here.

But in science 10 I learned that alcohol doesn't freeze, so I had to get creative.

I decided that the best part of the freezies is the melty part on the bottom.

I had some homemade kiwi sorbet in the freezer.

I got a litre of chardonnay for 17$

I have a blender.

PERFECT.




YOU GET A SLUSHIE


YES 



YOU GET A SLUSHIE 


OH MY GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment