8.31.2010

3 Simple Ways to Make Your Life Better Immediately

1. Add vanilla to your orange juice. 
Seriously you guys, I don't know why more people don't do this. Adding a splash of vanilla extract to your morning OJ quickly elevates it to crack food status. It tastes like a freshly squeezed creamsicle. 


2. Add cinnamon to your coffee. 
A sprinkle before it goes into the machine or french press is so yummy. I had a hard time weaning my self  of the cream and sugar, and the cinnamon really helps. It's also really good for your metabolism. 


3. MAKE BANANA BUTTER
Banana butter has sort of a cult following amongst vegan bloggers, why? Because its better than everything else. I found the recipe first here. It's creamy, sweet, rich, simple and healthy. All you do is blend a banana with a few tablespoons of peanut butter. If that doesn't sound good to you, just do it anyway. Seriously. 
Sometimes I freeze the banana first and make Banana Butter Ice "Cream"! 

1 comment: