8.26.2010

VIRGIN BLOG POST

Hi!
So, my name is Maren.
Lexi Loveseth is my bowling name/alter ego.
I was an ovo-lacto vegetarian for about 4 years before finally taking the next step on the cruelty free journey. I took the summer to phase out dairy and eggs, and am now la-la-loving this lifestyle change! Of course, I'd be lying if I said I was a total vegan, as EVERYTHING from shoes to shower curtains to sugar has been processed with/contains trace amounts of cruelty. The quest is constant and never ending.  I'm starting this blog as a way to chronicle this lifestyle as well as keep me on track.

I love food, and I especially love food that makes me feel good. The only thing that makes me feel better than good food is good theatre! The majority of my waking life is spent in my high school theatre, and not in my kitchen. I need to make fast, delicious, healthy food that I can take with me into my day.

All that being said, lets have a muffin!


Vegan Coco-Pecan Corn Muffins
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment