8.21.2011

Vegan at an Omnivorous Brunch and BBQ

I Oh hi there!

I'm leaving very very soon.

My dad had a Bon Voyage party a little while ago for me and my brother, which included a brunch before hand.

The brunch was eggs benedict. Not. Vegan. So I had to improvise.




I toasted one of the english muffins for the benedict. I sauteed some mushrooms in garlic and olive oil, topped it with heirloom 'zebra' tomatoes and drizzled the whole thing with truffle oil. 

Yum! 

Later on at the BBQ I had 6 cups of Sangria and helped myself to the Vegan parts of the delicious spread. 

Image 1A


To all the people have asked me "But what do you eat" 
See image 1A. 


P.S.  I know via Blogger's 'stats' feature that between 50-100 of you creep my blog everyday but never, ever, comment. (Or perhaps just 1 of you 50-100 times) 
So I changed the comment settings so that you don't even have to sign up or log in! You can comment anonymously! 
So now you can be creepy and comment!!!!! 
Best of both worlds. 

2 comments: